Potential owner - 2018 Honda Civic Type R Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-29-2019, 01:19 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Potential owner

Hi Everyone,

New member here. I've been thinking about possibly doing a switch to a Civic Type R. It was on my list when I made my last purchase, but I just couldn't stomach the markup dealers were asking. I ended up with a Camaro SS 1LE. Very fast and capable car, but I am thinking a 5 door fits my needs better. I want to have an opportunity to see how I feel about the Type R before I go deep into CAM-C for autox. One challenge I am facing is that no dealer would allow a test drive. Curious would anyone mind allowing me to go around the block in theirs and check one out in more detail? Better yet, check out one out at autox. I autox a bunch and heard alot of great things, but can't see myself considering one until I can drive it. I'm in the bay area and would love to meet up with some owners.

I know big ask for a first post. Thanks for reading guys. Anyone by any chance looking for a Camaro SS 1LE and may be interested in a swap?

Eric

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page